Last Updated on March 1, 2018 by Katie Sisel Distributor
Great for jowls, fatty bulges under the chin, hips,`thighs, backs of arms, and yes, fantastic for cellulite too, ReCurve is a topical melt-off cream that will greatly reduce that unsightly appearance, making you look more slim and slender than you may have ever thought possible!
- Enhancesthe appearance, tone, and firmness of skin*
- Target cellulite and fatty tissues in problem areas*
- Smooth out dimpled skin, reducing orange peel effect*
- Help to reduce fat cells*
- Rejuvenates aged skin to a firmer, more youthful look and feel*
Not so skinny skin
There is nothing desirable about the fatty deposits in the dimpled, “orange peel” or “cottage cheese” skin of most women’s thighs and buttocks. This unattractive condition is known as cellulite and affects 80-90% of women, but very few men.1, 2 Besides gender and genetics, its causes are thought to include changes in metabolism and physiology such as the microcirculatory system, the extracellular matrix, connective tissue structure, hormonal factors, and subtle inflammatory alterations.3, 4, 5, 6
Address underlying issues
Many women are embarrassingly aware of this annoying condition, but can anything be done about it? Sisel’s ReCurve Slimming Cream is packed with intensely powerful ingredients to attack the underlying fatty deposits. Tom Mower, the formulator of the cellulite cream that became so popular and famous 15 years ago, has created this breakthrough formulation using the latest discoveries and arguably the most highly advanced combination of super powerful ingredients ever seen.
Tone and firm
Being obese or overweight has as much to do with our amount of body fat, as how much we weigh. And tightening up soft, flabby, sagging skin can greatly enhance our appearance and our self-confidence. See the difference ReCurve makes for you. Great for jowls, fatty bulges under the chin, backs of arms, and stomachs too!
ReCurve applies the finishing touch to complement the other remarkable products in Sisel’s Slim and Slender Rapid Weight Loss System, greatly reducing the unsightly appearance of cellulite, and making you look more slim and slender than you may have ever thought possible!*
1. Emanuele E, Bertona M, Geroldi D (2010). “A multilocus candidate approach identifies ACE and HIF1A as susceptibility genes for cellulite”. Journal of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. doi:10.1111/j.1468-3083.2009.03556.x.
2. Wanner M, Avram M (April 2008). “An evidence-based assessment of treatments for cellulite”. J Drugs Dermatol 7 (4): 3415. PMID 18459514.
3. Avram MM (December 2004). “Cellulite: a review of its physiology and treatment”. J Cosmet Laser Ther 6 (4): 1815. doi:10.1080/14764170410003057. PMID 16020201.
4. Rossi AB, Vergnanini AL (July 2000). “Cellulite: a review”. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 14 (4): 25162. PMID 11204512.
5. Pavicic T, Borelli C, Korting HC (October 2006). “[Cellulitethe greatest skin problem in healthy people? An approach]” (in German). J Dtsch Dermatol Ges 4 (10): 86170. doi:10.1111/j.1610-0387.2006.06041.x. PMID 17010177.
6. Terranova F, Berardesca E, Maibach H (June 2006). “Cellulite: nature and aetiopathogenesis”. Int J Cosmet Sci 28 (3): 15767. doi:10.1111/j.1467-2494.2006.00316.x. PMID 18489272.
7. Scopariane BPC, two-page: 2.
8. Scopariane GB, Presentation: 14.
9. Ros-Baro, 11-26-08 Armengol Manuscript Orlando: 3-4.
10. Dihydromyricetin presentation SSW 2008: 7-8.
11. Scopariane GB, Presentation PDF: 2.
12. Chlorellagen DP, firming: 1-2.
13. Scopariane GB, Presentation PDF: 4-5, 9, 12.
14. Scopariane BPC, two-page: 1.
15. SymMatrix, Symrise: 3.
16. Hydroxyprolisilane CN, Data Sheet: 1.
17. Rhodofiltrats, two-page: 1-2.
18. NET-STG, two-page, August 2009: 1.