Sisel Strong Concentrated Household Cleaner

Sisel Strong Concentrated Household Cleaner

16 June 2020.  Posted by Katie Larking

Sisel Strong Concentrated Household Cleaner is safe for your family, including pets, and can be used effectively on just about any surface you want clean from grease, oil, stains, odors, and more. You’ll be amazed by how much money you will save by replacing all the harmful cleaning chemicals in your home with it.

Sisel Strong Cleaner picture

This concentrated multipurpose cleaner goes a long way as an alternative to the following dangerous products:

Kitchen and multipurpose cleaners

These types of cleaners often contain 2-butoxyethanol as a key solvent ingredient which also gives them a “pleasant fragrance.” Ironically enough, inhaling 2-butoxyethanol is dangerous. According to the EPA, it can cause sore throats, and at high levels, glycol ethers can contribute to narcosis, pulmonary edema, and severe liver and kidney damage.

Many household cleaners contain the solvent Isopropanolamine, which is very toxic when ingested or sprayed directly on the skin.

Window cleaners

Hexoxyethanol is a common surfactant in window cleaners, however, it can irritate the eyes, skin, and lungs. Ammonium Hydroxide is another common ingredient in window and other cleaners used to breakdown grease and because it evaporates quickly and leaves no streaks, but it is toxic when inhaled.

Oven and toilet bowl cleaners

These cleaners can be some of the most acutely dangerous cleaning products on the market. The ingredients in these cleaners can cause severe burns on the skin and eyes, or if ingested, to the throat and esophagus.

Bleach

Bleach produces fumes with high acute toxicity to eyes, nose, throat, and lungs and should not be used by people with asthma or lung issues. When combined with other cleaners, it can produce a toxic gas that can cause serious lung damage.

Features and Benefits

  • D-limonene – a powerful, natural citrus extract solvent known for breaking down grease and oils.
  • Colloidal Silver – used for decades as a disinfecting cleaner.
  • Copper – has amazing germ-busting properties.
  • Isopropyl Alcohol – needs no introduction. Pathogens don’t stand a chance against it.
  • Chlorine Dioxide – a powerful, yet safe antimicrobial used to sterilize medical and laboratory equipment, surfaces, rooms, and tools. Chlorine dioxide can be used as oxidizer or disinfectant. It effectively kills pathogenic microorganisms such as fungi, bacteria, and viruses.

Product Guide:

4 fl oz (120 mls)

Directions for Use:

General Use

Mix 1 fl oz. with 30 fl oz. of water.

Windows and Glass

Mix 1/2 fl oz. with 30 fl oz. of water and one teaspoon of white vinegar.

Bathrooms

Mix 1.5 fl oz. with 30 fl oz. of water.

Heavy Use

Mix 2 fl oz. with 30 fl oz. of water.

WARNING:

Do not ingest. Avoid contact with eyes, skin, or clothing. Keep away from children.

Buy Now Sisel Prodct

Sisel strong Cleaner

Sisel strong Cleaner

Buy Products