Applies to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK United Kingdom, and Taiwan
$34 USD Customer Price | $31 USD Distributor Price.
Price other countries (click to expand)
Austria Distributor Price 33,90 €
Austria Customer Price 37,50 €
Belgium Distributor Price 33,90 €
Belgium Customer Price 37,50 €
Bulgaria Distributor Price 33,90 €
Bulgaria Customer Price 37,50 €
Czech Republic Distributor Price 32,50 €
Czech Republic Customer Price 35,90 €
Denmark Distributor Price 33,90 €
Denmark Customer Price 37,50 €
Estonia Distributor Price 33,90 €
Estonia Customer Price 37,50 €
Finland Distributor Price 33,90 €
Finland Customer Price 37,50 €
France Distributor Price 33,90 €
France Customer Price 37,50 €
Greece Distributor Price 33,90 €
Greece Customer Price 37,50 €
Hungary Distributor Price 8 900 Ft
Hungary Customer Price 9 791 Ft
Ireland Distributor Price 34,50 €
Ireland Customer Price 37,90 €
Italy Distributor Price 34,50 €
Italy Customer Price 37,90 €
Latvia Distributor Price 33,90 €
Latvia Customer Price 37,50 €
Lithuania Distributor Price 33,90 €
Lithuania Customer Price 37,50 €
Luxembourg Distributor Price 33,90 €
Luxembourg Customer Price 37,50 €
Malta Distributor Price 33,90 €
Malta Customer Price 37,50 €
Netherlands Distributor Price 33,90 €
Netherlands Customer Price 37,50 €
Poland Distributor Price 33,90 €
Poland Customer Price 37,50 €
Portugal Distributor Price 33,90 €
Portugal Customer Price 37,50 €
Romania Distributor Price 33,90 €
Romania Customer Price 37,50 €
Slovakia Distributor Price 33,90 €
Slovakia Customer Price 37,50 €
Slovenia Distributor Price 33,90 €
Slovenia Customer Price 37,50 €
Spain Distributor Price 33,90 €
Spain Customer Price 37,50 €
Sweden Distributor Price 35,50 €
Sweden Customer Price 38,90 €
Deutschland Distributor Price 29,90 €
Deutschland Customer Price 32,90 €
Where can I purchase Sisel Kaffe Premium Coffee?
Click here to order and create an account as a preferred customer or distributor. Order Sisel Kaffe Premium Coffee online. Distributors pay an average of 10% less than customers. You can order online from any country where Sisel products are sold.
By ordering through this site you will get the following benefits:
- Assistance ordering online (should you need help) +61 422538801 or email [email protected]
- Product support 7 days a week
- Exclusive invitation to our product training group to learn more about the products
- Weekly updates and stories about the benefits and unique aspects of Sisel products
- Product knowledge training, and information from myself as a Nutrition and Health Coach and my sponsor, Dr Curt (Chiropractor) who has extensive product and health knowledge
- Opportunity to work towards getting your products for free and being supported by the fastest growing online Sisel team globally.
About Sisel Kaffe Premium Ground Black Coffee
If you like Sisel Kaffe Black Instant, then get ready for the full-body taste of Premium Black Ground. Made with the award-winning Panamanian Boquete Gesha coffee bean plus four healthy ingredients, Premium Black Ground will excite your senses with its rich aroma and superior roasted flavor. (12 oz bag)
Sisel Kaffe Premium Black Ground is arguably the best-tasting and healthiest coffee in the world. Those who have experienced this rich blend of ground coffee agree when it comes to coffee, no other brand matches it in aroma and flavor.
Premium Black Ground is a robust blend of Panamanian Boquete Gesha coffee beans and four unique health-promoting ingredients: chaga, ganoderma, bacopa and gotu kola.
- The Panamanian Boquete Gesha is grown and harvested in Northern Panama where the climate is perfect for creating the rich taste of the award-winning bean.
- Chaga contains B-vitamins, flavonoids, phenols, minerals and enzymes to support the immune and digestive systems.
- Ganoderma is an ancient mushroom used in traditional Chinese medicine to promote longevity.
- Research shows Bacopa lends big support for the memory.
- The Gotu Kola leaves and stems have a long history supporting respiratory health.
The Premium Black Ground comes in 12 oz closable bag.
At Sisel, we’re passionate about producing the best tasting and healthiest coffee available. We pride ourselves on using only the best beans and roasting methods, no matter what the cost. We understand that people who love coffee will know after the first sip that Sisel Kaffé™ Premium is the coffee most people will
really love and will settle for nothing less.
We start with first-rate ingredients. The award-winning Panamanian Boquete Gesha coffee bean is nourished by a perfected mixture of high altitude, sun exposure and humidity. The coffee also has added Chaga containing B-vitamins, flavonoids, phenols, minerals and enzymes to support the immune and digestive systems. Ganoderma and Chaga are ancient mushrooms used in traditional Chinese medicine to support longevity. Bacopa is known to lend support for the memory, and the leaves and stems of Gotu kola have a long history of supporting respiratory health.
Our manufacturing process is kept entirely in-house. We process the world’s best beans using special infrared technology. Only 2% of all the coffee beans in the world are prepared with infrared processors and we’re proud to say ours are in that elite group. It results in lower acidity levels and more evenly roasted beans,
without the burnt or bitter taste some coffee beans produce.
Features and Benefits
- Made with premium Panama Gesha beans for an instantly delicious, smooth and rich result.
- Chaga contains vitamins and minerals that promote immunity and healthy digestive systems.*
- Ganoderma is an ancient Chinese mushroom that promotes longevity.*
- Bacopa lends cognitive support.*
- Gotu Kola leaves support respiratory health.*
- All our beans are roasted via an Infrared roaster for better flavor.
- Delicious, smooth, bold and rich
Directions for use
Brew 1.5-2 tablespoons per 6 fl. oz. of water according to coffee machine instructions. Adjust to suit your taste. Store in a cool, dry place.
Serving Size: 14 grams
Servings Per Container: 24
Amount Per Serving: 57 Calories
Total Fat 0 g
Total Carbohydrate 14 g
Protein 2 g
Sodium 50 mg
Panama Boquete Coffee (bean) Powder, Chaga (fruit) Extract, Gotu Kola (herb) Extract, Bacopa (herb) Extract, Organic Ganoderma Lucidum (fruiting body) Powder.
If you are pregnant nursing, taking prescription medication, or have a pre-existing medical condition, consult your healthcare provider before taking this product. Do not use if the seal is broken. Keep out of the reach of children.
Testimonial and Reviews
Please email me for testimonials about this product: Sisel International Distributor, Nutrition and Health Coach Katie – [email protected]
- Gluten Free
- Dairy Free
- Soy Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Vegetarian Friendly
- No Animal Testing
Factsheets and Brochures
Sisel Kaffe Videos
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Last Updated on June 24, 2023 by Katie Sisel Distributor