Last Updated on June 6, 2023 by Katie Sisel Distributor
About SISEL SupraShine Toothpaste – Non Toxic, Effective and Safe
Good dental hygiene is essential for the long-term health and appearance of your teeth and gums. The key ingredient in SupraShine is stabilized Cl02 which eliminates mouth odour, and attacks troublesome microbes that promote cavities, gum disease, and odor. Contains calcium hydroxyapatite, the same minerals found in teeth, supporting strength and dental health that lasts.
Your smile is a priceless gift that allows others to see you at your best. A smile can lift your mood, open new doors, and invite new friendships. Now you can care for this gift with Sisel’s incredible Dental Care products, and it all starts with Sisel Toothpaste.
There’s no question that good dental hygiene is good for the long-term health and appearance of your teeth and gums. Sisel makes dental care less of a chore by providing safe, effective products that are easy to use and pleasing to the taste. With its powerhouse of ingredients, known for their oral health benefits, SupraShine is unlike any other. SupraShine is 100% fluoride free! While this chemical is often put in toothpaste to fight cavities and improve oral health, studies show that too much fluoride may discolor, and even damage teeth. Sisel is committed to providing only the safest, most effective products, which is why our Toothpaste stands out above the rest.
One of the key ingredients in SupraShine is Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide. This ingredient eliminates mouth odor encourages an unfriendly environment for decay. Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide is gentle on delicate mouth tissue making it a perfect component in Sisel Toothpaste.
Another major constituent in SupraShine is Hydrated Silica. This important ingredient helps keep teeth white by mechanically removing stain films from our teeth.1 A study on over 40 different kinds of toothpaste found that those containing hydrated silica had the highest cleaning efficacy as compared to those without.2 SupraShine has the power to fight unwanted stains and odors with potent cleaning agents. This is definitely the product you want in your corner in the battle against dental complaints.
SupraShine’s cleaning and protective support is enhanced by xylitol, a natural sweetener that will not feed the bacteria that cause tooth decay. It also contains the essential oil of peppermint, which lends a fresh, minty flavour. You will love the smooth, cool feel of your mouth and teeth after brushing with SupraShine.
Smile with confidence with Sisel’s incredible Dental Care products. Make SupraShine part of your dental routine today and you will discover a new reason to smile.
Features and Benefits
- • Highly effective, yet 100% fluoride, SLS, SLES and sulfate free.
- Contains safe potable water chlorine dioxide. This ingredient not only eliminates mouth odor but is also aggressive towards
troublesome debris. While tough on plaque, stabilized chlorine dioxide is gentle on delicate mouth tissue.
- Hydrated Silica. This important ingredient helps keep teeth bright by mechanically removing stain films from our teeth.
- Contains micellar calcium casein to support the enamel on your teeth.
- No dangerous chemicals or harmful additives like those found in most commercial toothpastes, such as Fluoride or Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfate
$10 USD Customer Price | $9 USD Distributor Price
Applies to USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK United Kingdom, and Taiwan
Price other countries (click to expand)
Directions for use
Use a pea-sized amount of SupraShine toothpaste applied to your brush. Then vigorously brush teeth daily after meals. Completely safe for children, but may require adult supervision.
Aqua, Sorbitol, Hydrated Silica, Glycerin, Zinc Citrate, Stabilized Chlorine Dioxide (Sodium Chlorite Solution), Peppermint Flavor, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Xylitol, Cellulose Gum, Titanium Dioxide (Cl:77891), Hydrolyzed Casein, Silica, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Powder
Testimonial and Reviews
Please email me for testimonials about this product: Sisel International Distributor, Nutrition and Health Coach Katie – [email protected]
- No Animal Testing
- Sisel Safe
Factsheets and Brochures
1 Dental Product Spotlight. Whitening Toothpastes. J Am Dent Assoc 2001; 132: 1146-1147.
2 Wulknitz P. Cleaning power and abrasivity of European toothpastes. Adv Dent Res. 1997 Nov; 11(4):576-9.
Where can I purchase Sisel SupraShine Toothpaste?
Click here to order and create an account as a preferred customer or distributor. Order SISEL SupraShine Toothpaste online. Distributors pay an average of 10% less than customers. You can order online from any country where Sisel products are sold.
By ordering through this site you will get the following benefits:
- Assistance ordering online (should you need help) +61 422538801 or email [email protected]
- Product support 7 days a week
- Exclusive invitation to our product training group to learn more about the products
- Weekly updates and stories about the benefits and unique aspects of Sisel products
- Product knowledge training, and information from myself as a Nutrition and Health Coach and my sponsor, Dr Curt (Chiropractor) who has extensive product and health knowledge
- Opportunity to work towards getting your products for free and being supported by the fastest growing online Sisel team globally.
Tom Mower Talk’s about Sisel SupraShine Toothpaste
These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.