Last Updated on August 5, 2021 by Katie Sisel Distributor
How to Order Sisel Products
Ordering Sisel products is very simple. All you need to do is follow the process below to order your products online and have them delivered to your door. WORLD WIDE SHIPPING AVAILABLE. Check that your country is on the list of countries Sisel sells to or contact me (Katie) if your country is not on the list.
Get in touch with Katie Larking for help, Phone or Send a text to: +61 422 538 801
Browse the products on my website first before deciding which you want to buy.
- To place an order for Sisel products you need to join as Distributor or as Preferred Customer in your country.
- You can order Sisel Products by clicking this link and then selecting the country you live in or use the buy now button below.
- There is no minimum order.
- $24.99 USD to join
- Join as Distributor to enjoy the benefit of a 10% cost saving over a Preferred Customer.
- The billing address needs to match the credit card address.
- You can ship to any address, even send it to a friend as a gift.
- You can ship to a residential or business address, not a PO Box.
If you need more help, keep reading below for detailed instructions.
When ordering Sisel products there are two places people commonly get stuck
The two most common places people get stuck:
- Autoship Screen. This appears after the initial order screen. This section is not mandatory. If you do not want to order auto ship items please skip past this screen by clicking next at the bottom. Be sure to have zero items selected. The auto ship drop down box “Looks like” it sets a default to once a month. However, if you do not select any products on this screen then auto ship will not be set.
- Coupons. Since you are just joining you won’t have any coupons to use or spend. Please ignore this field and leave this field blank. This appears at the final step when entering credit card details. More about coupons can be found on this page.
Call me from ANY COUNTRY if you get stuck
+61 422 53 8801 (Katie)
My Phone number is +61 422 53 8801. My name is Katie, I am very friendly and helpful! You can call me anytime, as I am committed to helping you 🙂
Step 1 — Click Buy Products
When you go to buy products from my website, you’ll be taken to the official Sisel website. Select your country to continue.
Once you’ve selected your country, you can choose to become a customer (Preferred Customer) and just order products or sign up as a Sisel Distributor.
Step 2 — Personal Details
Fill in your personal details — this is very straightforward and won’t take longer than a few minutes.
Your username must be unique and password must have an upper case, a symbol, and at least 8 characters.
Step 3 — Select Products
The most popular products are listed first — simply click on “View Additional Products” to find every Sisel product available.
For Sisel Australia and Sisel New Zealand, the products are in NZ dollars.
Step 4 — Autoship Setup
This is not mandatory — just leave “once a month” in the drop-down box and LEAVE all the boxes by the products below blank to skip this step.
If you want products to auto-ship to your address each month, you can, of course, select some products.
Step 5 — Confirm Shipping Address
Just check that your shipping address is correct before moving on.
You may have different shipping methods available, depending on your country. For Sisel Australia, there is currently only 1 shipping method.
The shipping cost is calculated by weight and number of products.
Step 6 — Credit Card Details
Check that everything is correct with your order and scroll down to fill in your credit card details. When you hit save you will need to put in your CCV details from the back of your credit card.
Step 7 — Complete Purchase!
Congratulations, once you’ve filled in the payment details, saved and continued you can confirm your purchase. Now all that’s left to do is wait for your Sisel products to arrive.
Still confused? Email or call me +61 422 538 801 – I would be grateful for your call!!!
How do I know if my Sisel order went through?
Finally, (after following the steps below) if you don’t:
- Make it to the end screen that says order complete
- And you have not received a confirmation email with your ID number (distributor ID or preferred customer ID) AND
- You don’t remember clicking the button “Finalise Enrollment”
Then you have not completed an initial order and you will need to start the process again. If you are still uncertain, don’t worry. Check your credit card you will see a transaction from Sisel International listed.
I’ve made this short video to take you through ordering products step by step. I’d be happy to help you order products or sign up to Sisel as a distributor, so if you have any questions please contact me.