Encompass 360 Vitamin and Mineral Supplement
Encompass 360 – F133631-00-01 – 120ct Caps AUD $51.76
When are Supplements helpful?
Although vitamins can be found in the foods we eat, it can be difficult to obtain enough in our diet to maximize health. Because our bodies cannot synthesize the quantities needed, vitamins must be acquired through our diet. With the decrease in the nutritional quality of the foods we eat, the need for vitamin supplementation can be of great assistance to achieve maximum health. Vitamins play vital roles and have diverse biochemical functions. They are essential in mineral metabolism, regulators of cell and tissue growth and are key factors in enzyme creation and metabolism.
Realign your nutritional compass today with Encompass 360! It goes hand in hand with the Triangle of Life to complete your nutritional needs.
A complete wellness supplement with a cutting-edge blend of essential vitamins, antioxidants, minerals, and trace minerals that encompass the broad spectrum of functional and general health needs.
How Encompass 360 Vitamin and Mineral Supplement can assist your health….
Minerals are also essential to a healthy well-being. Minerals are inorganic substances that exist naturally in the earth and are required by living organisms. Consumption of certain minerals is required to maintain life.
Each vitamin and mineral plays its own role within your body to nourish you and keep you healthy. When someone does not get enough of a certain vitamin or mineral, it can lead to a deficiency. For example, lack of vitamin D can cause a disease called rickets, and lack of Calcium can cause brittle bones. It’s crucial that your body gets the nutrients it needs in order to function effectively and efficiently. The daily toll of pollution, processed and fatty foods, and stress exhaust your body of nutrients. Through healthy nutrition, these nutrients are replenished.
High quality supplements can assist to stay healthy when dietary intake is inadequate. To meet requirements for (over 2,000) body functions, also it may be important to supplement at certain levels because the body is less likely to absorb harmful minerals like lead according to some studies.
- Encompass 360 Vitamin and Mineral Supplement has:
- 13 Essential Vitamins
- 9 Essential Minerals — Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Selenium, Copper, Manganese, Chromium, Molybdenum, Sodium, and 70 ionic trace minerals: Iron, Phosphorus, Potassium, Iodine, Chloride, etc. (still need to supplement with Calcium — K2)
- 48 Trace Minerals – in an organic fulvic acid base
- Antioxidant blend
- Encompass 360 and SpectraMaxx work together
- Encompass 360 is a vitamin and mineral supplement with some antioxidants, while SpectraMaxx is a powerful antioxidant boost with trace vitamins and minerals
- Is a Vegetarian capsule ( 120 ) complement to Sisel’s SpectraMaxx
- Makes up for inadequate dietary intakes that are essential
Sisel’s Calcium K2 will still be of assistance.
Sisel’s creates supplements that are formulated for optimum health, RDI’s are based on the minimum requirements a human needs.
What’s in Encompass 360
- Vitamin D
- Vitamin K blood clotting
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B2
- Vitamin B3 (Niacin)
- Vitamin B5 breaks down food and releases energy
- Vitamin B6
- Vitamin B12 produces red blood cells
- Folic Acid found in red blood cells ( found in green leafy vegies)
- Biotin breaks down releases energy /hair and nail growth
- Vitamin C helps body absorb iron
- Sodium chloride
- Magnesium keeps nerves and muscle functioning
(Children have a reserve of antioxidants till they hit their teens) Children cut dose in half of Encompass 360).
Last Updated on March 27, 2023 by Katie Sisel Distributor