Last Updated on November 18, 2017 by Katie Sisel Distributor
Toxic Free Makeup – Sisel International
Are you searching for liquid foundations that are toxic free?
You have found the right page. Sisel International have released a full range of toxic free liquid foundations in 7 fabulous colors.
Sisel pride themselves on producing toxic free, toxin free products with no harmful chemicals. Sisel’s make-up range not only works effectively but also has no known nasty chemicals and has removed all known potentially harmful ingredients commonly found in other brands of makeup including foundations.
Since it has been said it only takes 26 seconds for toxins in personal care products to enter the blood stream it is a good idea to avoid known harmful chemicals where possible. This is even better when the liquid foundation or toxic free product you are using produces a really good result.
Sisel’s foundation provides you with flawless coverage for your face with all natural ingredients such as:
- Nutrient-Rich Jojoba Oil Calms; Softens & Moisturizes
- Features Aloe, Hyaluronic Acid & Barbadensis Leaf to Nourish Your Skin
- Unique Blend of Peptides Helps Fine Lines & Wrinkles Disappear
- Takes Moisture & Nutrients Deep Within You Skin
- Works With ALL Skin Types
Sisel’s foundations contain a nourishing blend of:
- hyaluronic acid
- aloe barbadensis leaf
- and nutrient-rich jojoba oil
These ingredients calm, soften, and moisturise your skin.
In addition Sisel’s liquid foundation contains a blend of peptides and petides that work on fine lines and wrinkles leaving the illusion of a flawless face.
Sisel’s Liquid Foundation cost $63.90 each.
Sisel’s Liquid Foundation Colors/Shades Available (in 30 ml bottles):
- Liquid Mineral Foundation Porcelain
- Liquid Mineral Foundation Sand
- Liquid Mineral Foundation Honey Beige
- Liquid Mineral Foundation Golden Beige
- Liquid Mineral Foundation Hazelnut
- Liquid Mineral Foundation Chestnut
- Liquid Mineral Foundation Espresso* This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
For more information please Katie 042 253 8801 or email [email protected]