AG404 Silver | What is it?
AG404 Silver improves on current silver formulas to make it safer and more effective. The old technology of colloidal silver has been improved to create the next generation of silver. Through a new manufacturing technology, patented under multiple patents, this advanced nano-silver solution has become the new standard by which all other silver products are measured. The technology is more advanced than the original colloidal silvers. Ag404 Silver has many years of research at leading universities, it has been put through rigorous studies and tests for efficacy and safety. It is proven to be completely safe in human ingestion studies and didn’t produce any side effects or negative reactions.
Researched in an FDA cleared, double blind human ingestion study. Particles leave the body within 24 hours.
Each Ag404 Silver nano particle can steal one electron. Independent studies have shown it to be 10x more effective than products with up to 3,000ppm silver.
AG404 Silver Properties
- More Stable: Remains stable when frozen or heated.
- More Bioavailable: Continuous particle function while in the body. Particles are not neutralized in the body unlike other forms of silver.
- Unique Technology: Metallic nano-particle with a thin, silver-oxide coating. Which simply means, Sisel Ag404
- Silver technology has multiple modes of action. Because of this, you need less of our nano-silver particles to accomplish the same thing as you would with other ionic or colloidal silver particles (this results in much less silver ingested comparatively).
- Probiotic friendly—Does not inhibit the growth of good, healthy probiotics.
What makes AG404 Silver different?
AG404 Silver DOES NOT have the properties of other Colloidal Silver. Including the following:
- Cause the skin condition Argyria, ionic silver is metabolized, can bind in the body
- Ionic silver particles can only steal one particle
- Cannot be heated or cooled without losing its effective properties
- Only one mode of action making the duration of effectiveness in the body short
- Only one mode of action
- Others can harm good probiotic bacteria with as little as 3ppm
Last Updated on March 27, 2023 by Katie Sisel Distributor