The word natural skin care is often used very loosely. Just because something is called natural doesn’t mean its not harmful. There is absolutely no regulation regarding the use and definition of natural when it comes to natural skin care.
Not all manufacturers use ingredients that are natural or safe.
Samuel Epstein M.D. from the Cancer Prevention Coalition produced a detailed book called Unreasonable Risk. How to Avoid Cancer from Cosmetics and Personal Care Products: The Neways Story.
This book explains how to identify carcinogens on product labels, avoid those products that contain the nasty ingredients, and purchase safe alternatives from manufacturers committed to providing safe natural and toxic free products to reduce your risk of cancer. Tom Mower founded Sisel International and has produced a product line which is even safer and better than ever before – email for more information [email protected]
- According to recent daily use estimates, three personal care products are used on infants and children, men use ten personal care products, and women use six cosmetics and 13 personal care products; some products are used several times daily.
- Assuming mainstream industry products each contain only two carcinogens, this results in daily exposures to six different avoidable carcinogens for infants and children, 20 for men, and 38 for women.
- While ingredients are listed on product labels, there is no warning as to the cancer risks from any of these ingredients.
- It is UNTHINKABLE that women would knowingly inflict such exposures on their infants and children, let alone on themselves, if products routinely used were labeled with explicit warnings of cancer risks.
- It is UNBELIEVABLE that the powerful multibillion-dollar global mainstream industries continue to inflict such risks on unsuspecting consumers, especially as safe alternative products are available.
- It is equally UNBELIEVABLE that regulatory agencies worldwide still deny citizens their inalienable right-to-know of information on avoidable cancer risks from common consumer products.
- It is even more UNBELIEVABLE that the “charitable” American Cancer Society and federal National Cancer Institute and “cancer establishments” worldwide remain recklessly silent and fail to advise consumers, Congresses and Parliaments, of the scientific evidence for these avoidable cancer risks
If you would like to find natural skin care then the best company to purchase products from is Sisel International >>> more information about natural skin care or other non-toxic products email [email protected]
Last Updated on March 27, 2023 by Katie Sisel Distributor