Last Updated on August 13, 2016 by Katie Sisel Distributor
Mineral Foundation Pressed Dark
Mineral Foundation Pressed Medium Dark
Mineral Foundation Pressed Face Powder Light
Mineral Foundation Pressed Face Powder MEDIUM
Mineral Foundation Pressed FacePowder MBeige
Mineral Foundation Pressed FacePowder MLight
Mineral Pressed Foundation Alabaster
Mineral Pressed Foundation Naturale
Mineral Pressed Foundation Soft Amber
Mineral Pressed Foundation Tawny Beige
Mineral Pressed Foundation Walnut
Lightweight and elegant-it barely feels like you’re wearing foundation at all!
Use our Sisel Safe® cosmetics with peace of mind. Mineral Pressed Foundation excludes such harmful ingredients as talc, FD&C dyes, propylene glycol, mineral oil, and parabens.
The reflecting properties of the minerals reveal a youthful glow and a fresh-faced beauty that will dazzle and delight.
Airbrushed beauty starts with our perfect foundation.
*Because the settings and color quality of computer monitors vary, actual colors of Timeless Minerals products may differ from what appears on your screen. For an accurate portrayal of colors prior to ordering, purchase the Timeless Minerals Brochure. >Available here
- Minerals allow the skin to breathe while providing full coverage.
- Looks natural.
- Features lighter-than-air minerals that will not block pores.
- Mineral makeup is commonly recommended by dermatologists, professional makeup artists and photographers
- Ideal for all skin types.
Recommended by dermatologists, professional makeup artists and photographers, our light-as-air foundation not only provides a natural SPF but offers anti-inflammatory properties as well. Ideal for all skin types, these pure minerals overlap to form a barrier that protects the face from harmful environments while allowing your skin to breathe. Our weightless minerals and all natural pigments will caress your face with real health and unparalleled beauty.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.