Which are my 5 Favourite Sisel Products?
At the top of the my favorites list is Sisel Lean
I love Sisel Lean, because it:
- Contains high quality protein like no other.
- Combines Caseinate and Whey Protein (short and long lasting protein)
- Keeps you full for longer
- Good for Blood Sugar Levels
- Builds Muscle and assists with Bone Density
- Tastes great its like a desert
- Has the sweetness of sugar without the calories
- Has a good amount of fiber to keep you regular
- Over 50 Trace Minerals
- Packed full of Vitamins
- Cost effective much cheaper than protein bars
- Very Pure free from contaminants
- Active ingredients, specific serum proteins and pep-tides and polypeptides
- 1 scoop as meal replacement
- 2 scoops after a gym work out as post protein shake 22 grams of protein and 12 grams of fibre
- uses a patent version of fibersol which adds fibre and sweetness and is low GI (maltodextrin fibre) no its not straight maltodextrin that is negative for the body due to it high GI rating, be careful when reading labels not all is what it seems!
One way I love to have Sisel Lean is with a meal to bump up the protein and make it more filling. I love using it to maintain my weight. I normally have 2-3 servings per day.
How to maintain a healthy weight:
Sample meal: here we have two bean and veggie burgers however a nice lean piece of meat of your preference would be good, lots of Salad- load that plate up- olive oil lemon juice and mustard to flavour – to make it extra filling and satisfying add one heaped scoop of Sisel lean with handful of ice and water blend to make lovely thick shake – yummy 😊😊