Do not buy this toxic shampoo and conditioner for your kids

Last Updated on December 23, 2015 by Katie Sisel Distributor

****DO NOT BUY THIS FOR YOUR KIDS! Skyla got a bad chemical burn from it.

Just got back from the hospital and they couldnt beleive it! This was bought for a present for my kids. They come in Princess ones, Dora ones all sorts of kinds. Share this!!! Randi McLeod Public Facebook post 30 October 2015

Chemical burn from toxic shampoo and conditioner

Chemical burn from toxic shampoo and conditioner

image

image

image

Tom Mower’s response:

Grandfathered in In 1982 as approved without testing. Any product used up for that time was automatically approved and didn’t have to undergo testing because it was just too much for the FDA to do so many of these harmful potential he harmful damaging products for our bodies organs and even carcinogenic were approved. Any product used up for that time was automatically approved and didn’t have to undergo testing because it was just too much for the FDA to do so many of these harmful potential he harmful damaging products for our bodies are organs and even carcinogenic were approved Sodium Lauryl Sulfate is one of the very worst because it denatures our proteins, destroying tissue and the DNA itself.

About Tom Mower

Tom Mower founder of Sisel International is a renowned scientist and product formulator, holding several patents for break-through discoveries in scientific research for natural medicine and health care product.

Buy Products