We believe that supplementing your healthy diet with the Limu Moui in FuCoyDon® may be the most powerful source of cellular support in the world!
âœ“ Supports the immune system
âœ“ Promotes the health of the liver
âœ“ Supports the healthy function of the circulatory system
âœ“ Offers substantial support for the neurological system
âœ“ Promotes healthy energy and cell metabolism
âœ“ Supports digestive health
THE BASICS: CELL HEALTH AND FUNCTION
Your body is composed of trillions of cells. Approximately 10 trillion to be exact.1 These are divided into 200 different types-specialized cells that form the organs and systems of your body.1 This is the foundation of you. Cells absorb nutrients, expel waste, and repair themselves.
1. Brain, Marshall. “How Cells Work.” How Stuff Works. Web.
Many things can interfere with normal cellular function: lack of nutrients, pollution, harmful chemicals, aging, genetic mutations, and more. If something damages your cells, it chips away at the very foundation of all the systems in your body.
INCREDIBLE CELLULAR SUPPORT FROM THE SEA
FuCoyDon supports the regenerative process of your cells. It contains extract from Limu Moui, a phytonutrient-rich brown seaweed that has been revered for centuries by generation of Tongans. Limu Moui is rich in fucoidan (foo-coy-den)-a sulfated polysaccharide. This complex sugar has been the subject of more than 900 studies to date, bringing to light its incredible power.
Fucoidan starts at your very foundation, promoting the healthy function of your cells. The premise is simple: whatever helps your cells helps you. Fucoidan seems to fulfill that promise by supporting the immune, digestive, circulatory, neurological, and gastrointestinal systems.* It supports the liver.* And it even supports the mechanisms in your body that generate energy, so you will feel recharged and ready to go!* What’s more Sisel’s patented process intensifies Limu Moui’s power. Through a process called oversulfation, we maximize FuCoyDon’s sulfur content so you can get the full benefits of Limu Moui. 22. Soeda, S. et. al. “Fibrinolytic and anticoagulant activities of highly sulfated fucoidan.” Biochem Pharmacol. 1992 Apr 15;43(8): 1853—8.
FUCOYDON AT A GLANCE
- Takes care of the cells that take care of you
- Contains Limu Moui, a brown seaweed valued for centuries by the people living in the Pacific region
- Limu Moui is rich in fucoidan, a complex sugar that supports cells
- Contains fucoidans U, F, and G – This seaweed is a favorite in the daily diets of Okinawans, the longest-lived people in the world
- Employs a patented oversulfating process to intensify the power of Limu Moui
- Part of Sisel’s Triangle of Lifeâ„¢
REGENERATIVE SUPPORT FOR EVERY SYSTEM IN YOUR BODY
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.
THE WORLD’S LONGEST LIVED PEOPLE LOVE LIMU MOUI
The people of Okinawa, Japan, eat more fucoidan-rich mozuku (the Japanese name for Limu Moui) than anyone else on earth. They also enjoy the greatest longevity in the world. In Okinawa, they have more people living over 100 years (per 100,000) than anywhere else 3. They have the highest life expectancy for both males and females over 65.3,4. These are people who are enjoying lean bodies that are full of energy.3, 4 Every day, Okinawans eat fucoidan-packed mozuku (Limu Moui). Many researchers theorize that the fucoidan, in conjunction with physical activity and diet supports the health and longevity of
Okinawans. 3. Stibich, Mark Ph.D. “The Okinawans-Japanese Longevity and Healthy Aging.” Web: About.com. http://longevity.about.com/od/healthyagingandlongevity/a/okinawan_aging.htm
4. The Okinawa Centenarian Study: Investigating the World’s Longest Lived People.” Web: Okinawa Centenarian Study. www.okicent.org
Questions and Answers about FuCoydon
Q: Why does oversulfating your formula intensify the power of Limu Moui?
A: The naturally-occurring sulfur in Limu Moui helps your body process fucoidan. But the sulfur content of brown seaweed varies. When the sulfur is low, you may not be getting the full benefi t of Limu Moui. Oversulfating our formula by “increasing the number of sulfate groups in the fucoidan molecule contributes to the effectiveness of” a variety of health-supporting benefits.5 Sisel has patented a process that maximizes FuCoyDon’s sulfur content so you can get the full benefi ts Limu Moui has to offer. 5. Koyanagi, S., et. al. “Oversulfation of fucoidan enhances its anti-angiogenic and antitumor activities.” Biochem Pharmacol. 2003 Jan 15;65(2): 173—9.
Explore More information the power of Fucoidan
– Giraux J>, et al., “Modulation of human endothelial cell proliferation and migration by
fucoidan and heparin.” Eur J Cell Biol. 1998 Dec.; 77(4):352-9.
– Rhee, K.H., and K.H. Lee. “Protective effects of fucoidan against-radiationinduced damage
of blood cells.” Arch Pharm Res. 2011 Apr;34(4):645-51. Epub 2011 May 5.
– Kar, S., et al. “Fucoidan cures infection with both antimony-susceptible and -resistant strains of Leishmania donovani through The response and macrophagederived oxidants.” J Antimicrob Chemother. 2011 Mar;66(3):618-25. Epub 2011 Jan 14.
– Araya, N. “Fucoidan therapy decreases the proviral load in patients with human T-lymphotropic
virus type-1-associated neurological disease.” Antivir Ther. 2011;16(1):89-98.
– Van Oosten, M., et al. “Scavenger receptor-like receptors for the binding of lipopolysaccharide and
lipoteichoic acid to liver endothelial and Kupffer cells.” J Endotoxin Res. 2001;7(5):381-4.
– Hong, S.W., et al. “Suppression by Fucoidan of Liver Fibrogenesis via the TGF- /Smad Pathway in Protecting against Oxidative Stress.” Biosci Biotechnol Biochem. 2011 May 30;75(5):833-40. Epub 2011 May 20.
“We believe that Limu Moui may be the most powerful source of cellular support in the world!”
NUTRITION FACTS OF FUCOYDON:
Serving Size 30 ml (1 fl oz)
Servings Per Container 33
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 0 g 0 %
Sodium 100 mg 4 %
Total Carbohydrate 3 g 1 %
Sugars 1 g
Protein 0 g
Not a significant source of calories from fat, saturated fat, trans fat, cholesterol, dietary fiber, vitamin
A, vitamin C, calcium and iron.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Purified Water, Limu Moui Puree, Maltitol, Passionfruit Concentrate, Fruit Concentrate Blend (Plum, Grape, Black Currant, Blueberry, Natural Flavors), Concord Grape Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Oligofructose and Fructose, Citric Acid, Red Raspberry Concentrate, Mineral Salt, Sodium
Benzoate (preservative), Szechuan Pepper, Black Pepper Extract.
These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. Please consult your doctor if you are unwell.
Last Updated on March 30, 2016 by Katie Sisel Distributor