Natural Ways to fight the Flu
- Stay hydrated and drink water. The flu can leave you dehydrated, especially if have vomiting or diarrhoea. So be sure to get enough fluids. Water is fine. So are fruit juices and electrolyte beverages. You may want to stay away from caffeinated drinks, because caffeine is a diuretic. Herbal tea with honey can soothe a sore throat.
- Plenty of Rest. Listen to your body. If it’s telling you not to exercise, don’t. If it’s urging you to spend all day in bed, do. Don’t press on with daily chores even in the face of severe cold or flu symptoms. Rest is another way of supporting the body’s ability to fight infection.
Provide Extra Immune Support!
What ingredients support, supercharge and fortify the immune system?
- Elderberries contain anthocyanins-antioxidant flavonoids that protect many body systems.
- In humans, lactoferrin increased immature neutrophils, which destroy microorganisms.
- In vitro, curcumin modulates the activation of T cells, B cells, and natural killer cells.
- Star anise has a naturally abundant supply of shikimic acid and a long history of herbal use in many cultures.
- In mice, resveratrol increases survival.
- Quercetin is an antioxidant flavonol and powerful immune booster.
- In humans, zinc has increased cell-mediated immune response.
- In humans, selenium caused an increase in the activity of natural killer cells, enhancing the immune system. In vitro and mice, there was interleukin and T cell modulation (which regulate the immune system).
Give your body the most powerful protection possible.
Sisel’s Flu-Fighting Formula: InFluence
This supplement contains an arsenal of powerful, targeted ingredients. Why not provide massive support to supercharge and fortify your immune system if your feeling under the weather?
Are you sick of listening to the sneezing, coughing and sniffling?
Sisel’s InFluence has:
Highly effective ingredients, the combination of which the world has never seen before
Targeted ingredients and massive support to supercharge and fortify the immune system
Is a breakthrough formulation
Is highly bio-available, immunity enhancing ingredients
NOTE: Dietary supplements are not to be used to prevent or treat any disease. The Statements on this web page have not been evaluated by the FDA. Any information provided on this website is not a substitute for the advice of a licensed medical practitioner. Individuals are advised not to self-medicate in the presence of significant illness.
Last Updated on March 27, 2023 by Katie Sisel Distributor